Quality & safety
Quality & safety
We focus on quality across the board.
- Our fish feeds are produced in full compliance with the European legislation covering the production and sale of fish feeds.
- Our entire production process follows global standards covering all quality and management requirements ascribed to feed safety including ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 22000:2018.
- We comply with the requirements of the Standard GLOBALG.A.P NON-GM / “Ohne Gentechnik” for the production of non-genetically modified fish feeds.
- All raw materials used in our feed production are within the EU approval list for use in the manufacture of fish feeds.
- All the marine origin raw materials used, including all fish oil and fish meal sources originate from sustainable stocks regulated by the relevant European and International bodies and are certified as such.
- Our electronic batch recording process, based on ISA-95 standards, is a tangible proof we take special care on quality assurance and traceability.
Here is our Feed Quality and Safety Policy
We achieve constant and real time monitoring of our production process and our products, through careful and thorough in-house quality control based, among others, on NIR technology.
We carry out extensive control on a range of other nutrients and monitor the levels of undesirable substances. The process follows a detailed HACCP analysis for both raw materials and finished products against a strict protocol collaborating with EU accredited external laboratories.
We are also developing state-of-the-art wet chemistry lab facilities led by specialized scientific Chemistry and Biochemistry personnel.
Quality and transparency are our top priorities. We have invested in digitalising all our operations, based on international standards. Following ISA-95 guidelines, we have implemented a system-guided execution in every process, that augments our peoples’ skills and ensures product quality.
Our electronic batch records (EBR), inspired by the pharmaceutical industry, are a tangible proof we value quality highly, while in parallel they are immutable traceability records, enabling transparency.